- We strive to keep our prices as low as possible. However, due to unexpected increases, published prices are subject to change without notice. Merchandise will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of shipment.
- Large volume quotes are also available.
- Sales tax will be charged in states where applicable.
- Our terms are Net 30 days for customers with approved credit. We do require a minimum of $50.00 per month in purchases to maintain an open account. Monthly statements will not be sent unless requested.
- If an open account has not been established, the order may be paid with a major credit card.
- Hesco accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. If you desire, we can keep your card information on file so your orders are automatically paid as they are shipped.
- There will be a service charge for all returned checks.
Hesco respects your privacy. The only personal information we collect is the personal information you choose to give us. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the information we gather on our website and through our call center and how we use that information.
We do not sell, rent or loan any e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, credit card information or order data to any third party. We may transmit your personal information to service providers who might assist us in processing orders. We respect your right to privacy and are happy to remove your name from our list at your request by your making a request by e-mail to email@example.com. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to look to this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website. By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- All invoices will include shipping and handling. Hesco will ship the order by carrier of their choice due to weight restrictions, unless requested otherwise.
- Parcel carrier charges are based on package size, weight and other variables. Actual freight charges can not be determined until the order is picked, packed and weighed. Freight charge amounts prior to the order being processed for shipping are estimated. The invoiced freight amount is the actual amount calculated when the order is processed for shipping.
- Orders placed before 3:00 pm CST are usually shipped the same day. We also provide Next Day or Second Day Air Service through UPS if requested.
|DAMAGE CLAIMS |
- All damage claims must be filed within 5 days of receipt by the consignee (customer) with the carrier. When reporting damage, be sure to hold all packing materials for inspection.
- Any shortages must be called in to our Customer Service Department within 5 days of receipt.
- No merchandise is to be returned without first obtaining a Return Authorization Number from Hesco.
- Any authorized return must be carefully packed in the original packaging and be in sellable condition to be accepted.
- All returned merchandise must be shipped freight pre-paid and all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee and ALL freight charges.
- All returns must be made within 90 days of original purchase.
- We can "back order" an out of stock item for shipment at a later date, or you can be a "No Back order Customer" and you can reorder the item on your next order. Let us know which is more convenient for you.
- If your back order value is $20.00 or more, your back order ships the same day we receive it. If your back order value is under $20.00 but over $5.00, we will hold your back order for 14 days. If you place an order with us within that time frame, we will add your back ordered item to you order. If your back order value is $5.00 or less, due to the high freight associated with small orders, we will cancel your order and notify you via U.S. mail when your item arrives, allowing you to place this item on your next order.
- Hesco will gladly order an item for you that we do not stock. These items will be ordered for you on a non-cancellable, non-returnable basis only.