Clorox® Disinfecting Spray kills relevant bacteria, viruses and fungi that can cause serious illness and infection. It is EPA-registered to kill as many as 64 microorganisms and it kills the majority of bacteria on its EPA Master Label in 3 minutes. With incredible versatility, Clorox® Disinfecting Spray can be used on a wide variety of hard surfaces while deodorizing and actually eliminating the bacteria that cause bad odors. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, this disinfecting spray is ideal for use in offices, day care centers, schools, busy healthcare environments and other commercial facilities.
Cuts through tough kitchen grease and grime. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including foodborne bacteria, like Salmonella and E. Coli. Quickly cleans, degreases and deodorizes kitchen surfaces including glass, with an antibacterial formula. Leaves behind a streak-free shine with no harsh chemical residue. Safe for food contact surfaces when used as directed. Sold as carton containing 9 bottles.