Cushion-Lok is a tough PVC based workstation mat developed by NoTrax, intended for wet environments where resistance to harsh industrial chemicals is a necessity. Cushion-Lok has hundreds of portholes to facilitate drainage while the worker is elevated on a series of blades to increase traction and keep the worker out of the spillage. The 522 model has a thick gritted layer applied to the top surface to add traction for extremely slippery environments. Black tiles & ramps made with 100% recycled materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Black tiles & ramps made with 100% recycled materials.
- A tough PVC based workstation mat developed by NoTrax® over 30 years ago to be a truly Superior mat.
- Hundreds of portholes facilitate drainage while the worker is elevated on a series of traction blades to help resist slippage and keep the worker out of the spillage.
- Six-inch wide diamond-studded beveled ramps are permanently affixed on 3 sides and perforated for drainage.
- Offered in 4 versions to fit the most demanding environments:
- #520 Cushion-Lok™: All the durability as described but with a bottom surface design that affords maximum flex for worker comfort.
- #522 Cushion-Lok™ with Grip-Step®: Same as #520 but with a thick gritted layer applied to the top surface for extremely slippery environments.
Available Colors: Black/Yellow, Black/Black
- Overall Thickness – 7/8”
- Stock Sizes – 30”x36”, 30”x48”, 30”x60”, 30”x72”, 30”x96”, 42”x72”, 42”x96”, 42”x120”
- PVC construction makes it especially resistant to chemicals found in harsh environments.