Food service chefs, painters, plumbers, farmers, mechanics, pool servicers, the industrial cleaning and maintenance trade all depend on the abrasive cleaning action of pumice to remove baked-on food and grease, water and acid stains, rock-hard mineral deposits, paint, rust, lime and other substances from hard surfaces. Sold 12 bars to a package. Each bar is individually sealed in plastic film.
Safe for hands. Safe for children. Contains no harsh detergents or other chemicals.
Pumie® works best in the presence of a liquid: water, oil or acid. First wet the stick. Then rub the edge of the stick on the surface you wish to clean using back and forth strokes. The paste buildup helps to clean and polish. Wash cleaned surface of residue. To clean stick hold under water faucet.
Unexcelled for Removing
- Baked on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware
- Unsightly toilet bowl rings.
- Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers.
- Rock-hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains.
- Scale and rust on metal work and piping.
- Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools.
- Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools.
- Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete.
Do not use on soft, highly polished metals, unbaked enamel finishes, glass, fiberglass and other plastics. Some decorator tile and colored porcelain is fragile and may be damaged by abrasive cleaning materials. Test a small area before proceeding.